Dentistry program is designed for high school/secondary school graduates. Program isÂ based on requirements which are obligatory for the Polish medical higher education institutions and is adequate to EU standards.
The Dentistry Teaching Center is equipped with new generation dental and phantom units placing the MUL center among the top quality medical education centers in Europe.
Preclinical courses, such as anatomy, medical chemistry, biology, biophysics, physiology, histology and cell biology, and others, are realized mostly during the two first years of studies.
Paraclinical courses, such as pathomorphology, pharmacology, pathophysiology, microbiology, medical psychology, are realized starting from the second year of studies.
Clinical courses (conservative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, orthodontics, prosthetics, periodontology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, implantology) are realized during the senior four years of dental program.
Intake: once a year in Fall
Length ofÂ theÂ academic year: October – June
Degree obtained : LEKARZ-DENTYSTA Â (DMD)
To obtain qualification of a doctor of dental medicine (LEKARZ-DENTYSTA) in Poland the graduate should have completed one year of an internship* and pass the Dentists Final Examination, called LDEK (Lekarsko-Dentystyczny Egzamin KoĹcowy), which is also conducted in English.
A certificate confirming the passing of this exam is also listed in point 5.1.1 of Annex V to Directive 2005/36/EC as a certificate accompanying the Polish medical diploma.
For further information concerning internship in Poland and LDEK the graduates should refer to the Polish Chamber of Physician and Dentists (http://www.nil.org.pl/english) or to the respective Regional Chambers (OkrÄgowa Izba Lekarska)
*From October 2016 internship will be included into the curriculum of the last year (5th) of the program.
- All graduates, who completed the studies in English and want to practice in Poland as a medical or dental doctor have to pass the exam of Polish language conducted by the Polish Chamber of Physician and Dentists. It is obligatory for all graduates including Polish and EU citizens.
- A fee is required for any certification issued by the Polish Chamber of Physicians and Dentists upon the request of the holder of the MD or DMD degree concerning the procedure of recognition of the MD or DMD qualifications in the EU countries.
The fee for one certificate is calculated as the 3% of the minimal salary in Poland in the year of the certificate issue. In 2016 it is 55.50 PLN
LEK (Physicians Final Examination) and LDEK (Dentists Final Examination) Medical Examination Centre in ĹĂłdĹş (http://www.cem.edu.pl/)
- Textbook list 5DMD
- CALENDAR 5 DMD 2016-2017
- Course description 5DMD
- Course Coordinators 5DMD 15-16
- Update: 27.06.2016
- 1-5 DMD TIMETABLE 2015-16 – summer
- TIMETABLE-2015-16-1st-5 DMD-SUMMER – KEY
- 2-5 DMD TIMETABLE 2015-16 – summer
- TIMETABLE-2015-16-2nd-5 DMD-SUMMER – KEY
- 3-5 DMD TIMETABLE 2015-16 – summer
- TIMETABLE-2015-16-3rd-5 DMD-SUMMER – KEY
- 4-5 DMD TIMETABLE 2015-16 – summer
- TIMETABLE-2015-16-4th-5 DMD-SUMMER – KEY
- 5-5 DMD TIMETABLE 2015-16 – summer
- TIMETABLE-2015-16-5th-5 DMD-SUMMER – KEY
Summer Examination Session 2015/2016 (Update: 24.09.2016)