About course 2017/2018.
Preparatory Course taught in English is organized by Medical University in Lodz for the international students planning to apply for medical and dentistry programs in order to repeat and improve their knowledge required on the entrance exam. It also aims at making up the differences of candidatesâ€™ knowledge in the prerequisite subjects to help them in their first year of studies.
Course durationÂ :Â November 2017 â€“ June 2018
During the Preparatory Course we offer:
- Classes and laboratory in Biology, Chemistry and Physics,
- Classes in Medical English
- Classes in Polish
- Classes in Anatomy
- Introduction to academic professionalism, social competencies and learning skills
For details please see the Curriculum.
The Preparatory Course will be held on condition of minimum 20 students registered.
Admission for the Preparatory Course starts on February 15th, 2017.
- High school diploma/secondary school leaving certificate qualifying for admission to a university
- Extended level of knowledge (advance placement) in 2 of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics â€“ documented by the above mentioned school leaving certificates/diplomas. The grades required should be above the average.
- English competency written and spoken confirmed by the language certificate or the secondary school transcript
Application for the Preparatory Course is on line.
Please register on-line as per instructions (steps from I to V) on o/website: http://studymed.umed.pl/registration-online/Â and upload the below documents:
- High school diploma with transcript or secondary school leaving certificate
- English certificate
- Passport photocopy
For Tuition Fee please contact directly the Admission Office to the e-mail: email@example.com