About course 2018/2019.
Preparatory Course taught in English is organized by the Medical University in Lodz for the international students planning to apply for medical and dentistry programs in order to repeat and improve their knowledge required on the entrance exam. It also aims at making up the differences of candidates’ knowledge in the prerequisite subjects to help them in their first year of studies.
Course duration : November, 2018 – June, 2019
See the Calendar – CALENDAR-PREMEDICAL Preparatory Course
During the Preparatory Course we offer:
- Classes and laboratory in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Basic Life Support
- Classes in Medical English
- Classes in Polish
- Classes in Anatomy
- Introduction to academic professionalism, social competencies and learning skills
For details please see the 2018_2019_Curriculum-Premedical-Preparatory-Course
The Preparatory Course will be held on condition of minimum 20 students registered.
We invite you to apply next year – the online registration system will open in February 2019.
- High school diploma/secondary school leaving certificate qualifying for admission to a university
- Extended level of knowledge in 2 of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics – documented by the above mentioned school leaving certificates/diplomas. The grades required should be above the average.
- English competency written and spoken confirmed by the language certificate or the secondary school transcript
Application for the Preparatory Course is on-line.
Please register on-line as per instructions on o/website: http://studymed.umed.pl/admission/application-proces// : and upload the below documents:
- High school diploma with transcript or secondary school leaving certificate
- English certificate
- Passport photocopy
For Tuition Fee please contact directly the Admission Office to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org