Please read the new restrictions that the Polish Government has announced. Pay particular attention to the restrictions over the holiday season. Remember that there are high fees imposed on people who break these rules.
Additional restrictions – read carefully – they might affect your plans for the upcoming holidays!
Limits on the number of guests you can invite, which is a total of up to 5 guests except those who permanently live with each other.
Curfew: from 31 December 2020 to 1 January 2021, going outside from 19:00 to 6:00 is prohibited throughout the country. Exceptions include e.g. the necessary professional activities.
New safety rules – from 28 December to 17 January
– Return of the restrictions on the functioning of shopping centres. Grocery stores, newsagent’s, drugstores, pharmacies, as well as freestanding large-scale furniture shops remain open,
– Restriction on the functioning of hotels – available for uniformed services, medics, patients of specialized hospitals, COS centres. The exception is also the employees of hotels,
– Closed ski slopes,
– Sports infrastructure available only for professional sport,
– Prohibition of movement for unaccompanied minors (under 16 years of age) from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00,
– 50% of the number of seats, or 30% of all seating and standing places, while leaving at least 50% of the seats unoccupied on public transport,
– Restrictions on places of worship – max. 1 pers./15m2,
– Participation in assemblies – max. 5 people,
– Prohibition of weddings, holy communions and consolations,
– Closed gyms, fitness clubs and aquaparks,
– Restrictions in stores – max. 1 pers./15m2,
– Senior hours – Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00,
– Closed restaurants, takeaway or pick-up-only meals.
Director of Administrative Center for Studies in English