Thinking of studying in English but want to improve the language skills first?
Interested particularly in medical or dental studies in English?
Or, maybe, want to learn Polish language and culture?
If you have answered all those questions with â€śyesâ€ť, the Socio-Lingual Â Course is something exactly for you!
It comprises language classes ofÂ English and Polish,Â elements of history and culture of Poland as well as introduction to academicÂ professionalism, social and learning skills. You will have a great opportunity to improve your language skills, learn in multicultural environment and feel the spirit of the academic life.
1.02.2016 – 16.09.2016
- High school diploma/secondary school leaving certificate
- Intermediate level of English – confirmed by the language certificate or the secondary school transcript
The admission procedure will last from 23.11.2015 to 15.01.2016
The Socio-lingual Course will be held on condition of minimum 20 students registered.
How to apply:
- Fill in the application form:
- Collect all required documents:
- High school diploma with transcript or secondary school leaving certificate
- English certificate
- Passport photocopy
- Photocopy of visa, residency permit or other document authorizing to a legal stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland
- Application Form
- Send the documents via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the acceptance
- Pay the tuition fee
The English level placement test will be held on the first day of the course to ensure proper group division.
The course prepares for IELTS exam which the course participants can take at the end of the course.
The next step in preparation for medical or dental studies is the Preparatory Premedical Course (see preparatory course bookmark on the bookmarks bar at the top of your browser window).