FURTHER RESTRICTIONS IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS
The Government of the Republic of Poland has introduced new restrictions starting from this Saturday 07.11! Here are the rules that apply to you and your families here:
- distance learning in grades 1-3 of primary schools – from November 9 to November 29;
- extension of distance learning in grades 4-8 of primary and secondary schools – until November 29;
- closing of cultural institutions: theatres, cinemas, museums, art galleries, community centres, music centres – from November 7 to November 29;
- hotels available only for business trips – from November 7 to November 29;
- limiting the functioning of shopping malls and large-format stores. Only certain shops can be open (e.g. groceries, drugstores, pharmacies, DIY stores and pet stores)
- other trade: in shops up to 100 m2 – 1 person / 10 m2, in shops over 100 m2 – 1 person / 15 m2 (unchanged) – from November 7 to November 29
- churches: 1 person / 15m2 – from November 7 to November 29
Remember that the previous rules stay in place!
Do you have any questions?
Fill in the form