About course 2020/2021.
Preparatory Course taught in English is dedicated to the international students planning to apply for medical and dentistry programs in order to repeat and improve their knowledge required on the entrance exam. It also aims at making up the differences of candidates’ knowledge in the prerequisite subjects to help them in their first year of studies.
Course duration: November, 2020 – June, 2021
See the Calendar – CALENDAR-PREMEDICAL Preparatory Course 2020/2021
During the Preparatory Course we offer:
- Classes and laboratory in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Basic Life Support
- Classes in Medical English
- Classes in Polish
- Classes in Anatomy
- Introduction to academic professionalism, social competencies and learning skills
For details please see the Curriculum_Preparatory_Course_2019_2020
The Preparatory Course will be held on condition of minimum 20 students registered.
- High school diploma/secondary school leaving certificate qualifying for admission to a university
- Extended level of knowledge in 2 of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics – documented by the above mentioned school leaving certificates/diplomas. The grades required should be above the average.
- English competency written and spoken confirmed by the language certificate or the secondary school transcript
Application for the Preparatory Course is on-line.
Please register on-line as per instructions on o/website: https://studymed.umed.pl/admission/application-process: and upload the following documents:
- High school diploma with transcript or secondary school leaving certificate
- English certificate
- Passport photocopy
For Tuition Fee please contact directly the Admission Office to the e-mail: email@example.com