+48 42 272 50 55
A- A A+

Legalisation of documents

Dear Graduating Students,


please be aware that after you receive your diploma and you would like to practice outside of Poland you need either legalization or apostille.


The institutions that are responsible for this are situated in Warsaw.


Please read the instructions on

Programs Medical University of Lodz
Apply Now