To check the CBS exam rules, use the link below:
CBS schedule for 2022/23
All NBME exams take place at MUL’s Clinical Didactic Center 251 Pomorska St., Computer Hall 1.03 & 1.02; start 10:00 am
- October 8th, 2022 – application deadline – September 18th, 2022
- December 10th, 2022 – application deadline – November 20th, 2022
- March 11th, 2023 – application deadline – February 19th 2023
- May 13st, 2023 – application deadline – April 16th 2023
Please be informed that the exams might be cancelled due to the epidemiological situation.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student ID no:
- Date of the exam
STEPS TO ORDER the PROMETRIC CENTER NBME EXAM
- Contact the Chief Proctor Ms. Natalia Gajek (email@example.com) for detailed payment instructions.
- Transfer the examination fee to the University account early enough to assure that the transfer is complete at least a month before the exam (transfer data sent by Ms. Gajek).
- Choose the 7 day window for your exam (e.g. 17-23 July 2021), examinee cannot choose a particular day for the exam at this moment.
The exam can be ordered not later that 30 days prior to scheduled time window.
We order the exam only after receiving the transfer from the examinee.
- Do not suggest a particular Prometric Center at this moment!
- Upon ordering your exam you will receive the registration e-mail allowing you to choose the particular day and the Prometric Center.
We highly recommend you to do the self-assessment exam before taking CBS exam.
You can purchase it on your own directly from the NBME website
We advise you also to regularly check the announcements concerning NBME and USMLE matters:
USMLE Step exams: