Steps After Acceptance
I have passed the entrance exam. What now?
- Send us a scan of your final diploma.
- Once we receive a scanned copy of your diploma (sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org), you will receive a Letter of Acceptance which can be downloaded from your online account.
- Make payment for the first semester.
- Once your payment reaches our bank, we will issue a Student Status for you. You will need it in order to apply for a visa.
Attention applicants for visa!
- First, find information about the Polish embassy in your country.
- Check visa requirements on the embassy’s website.
- Check the dates available and make an appointment (beware of the limited number of hours available).
- Remember that you will need a booking confirmation of your accommodation. Thus, do not wait to book housing in Lodz, especially since the number of vacancies in dorms is very limited.
- It might take up to 3 weeks for the visa to be issued, so do not wait and make an appointment as soon as possible.
- Book your flight.
- Take the original required documents with you. You will be asked to submit them to the Admission Office upon your arrival.
- The Orientation Program starts in the last week of September, 2022 (the exact date will follow)
- Inauguration Ceremony will be held on October 1, 2022.
Do you still have some questions? Find the answers in our students’ guide: Student Guide 2022-2023
In case of any other doubts, contact the Admission Office via email@example.com.
See you in Lodz!
Do you have any questions?
Fill in the form